James R.S. Bachmann
Jim_Bachmann@Yahoo.com – 206-356-7406
Objective: Buyer Planner
Summery of Qualifications:
* Purchasing / Coordinating experience in a manufacturing supply chain and repair/maintenance environment.
* Strong negotiation skills and the ability to manage multiple vendors.
* Exceptional problem solving/decision-making skills combined with organization.
* Demonstrates the ability to remain flexible in a fast pace environment.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Access, Excel, Oracle, JD Edwards, QuickBooks. MRP, ERP SAP
Self Employed / Collecting, Propagating and Selling Rare and Exotic Plants, via EBay
2014 - Present
Contractor-Robert Half / Accountemps Finance & Accounting
2007 – 2014
- POC Accounting, Jones Lang LaSalle, OSHPD compliance necessary for California Hospitals. Vendor, internal customers, contacts and generating purchase order. JD Edwards SAP system.
- Production Manager / Buyer, Botanical Designs, oversee training of staff and coordinate with accounting for customer contracts, purchasing of materials. QuickBooks database.
- Received Clerk, Immune Deficiency Research Institute, Received medical/lab equipment and various diseases encased in stabilized containment. Oracle ERP system.
- PCard Administrator, Clearwire Communications LLC, Established credit card accounts, training and technical support for Oracle users. Oracle ERP/SAP system.
- Purchasing of Wine Label, Ste Michelle Wine Estates, 25 wineries, over 2 billion labels for 5.5 million cases of various vintages and varietals, supply chain coordination with bottling Schedules. JD Edwards ERP system.
Polysomnographer “Sleep Technician”, Sleep Disorder Centers 2002 – 2007
- 5 years in patient study and service experience monitoring sleep disorders.
- Viewing doctor’s orders for test parameters. Explaining procedure to patients. Apply leads and sensors to patient’s body to monitor “event” that are recorded via camera and software.
- 12 hour study, documenting EEG, EKG, respiration, arm and leg movements and sleep stages.
- Recording events for doctor’s review and recommendations.
- EKG & EEG respiration data monitoring software.
Senior Commodities Specialist, B.F. Goodrich, Everett, WA 1998 – 2001
- Negotiate and choose best price from multiple distributors and determine truckload or per piece purchases.
- Apply concepts of lean manufacturing to repair and maintenance.
- Tracking of local truck fleet and insuring proper maintenance of vehicles / ground support.
- Generating and maintaining contracts.
- Set and maintain inventory levels based on current and future job mix. Oracle ERP system.
Rhotech Contractor Comforce
Project Coordinator Consultant, Microsoft Corp, Redmond, WA 1995 – 1999
- Developing relationships with OEM’s and presenting the project for collaborative development. One on one communication with internal and external customers to implement project direction and change. Maintain and update pricing in spreadsheet.
- Introduce “intent” to Microsoft Legal for construction of contracts. Negotiated LOI and NDA contracts.
- Manage prototype build schedule for hardware development. Contact standard and oversees vendors.
- Excel and Access database.
Technical Purchasing Coordinator, Edmark Corporation, Redmond, WA 1992 – 1995
- Manage all warehouse distribution operations; customer delivery, warehouse organization, warehouse staff, receiving.
- Analyze price comparisons, sourcing options and strategies and select or recommend vendors.
- Development’s hardware, software and upgrades, developer and artistic supplies, suppliers and software.
- Build consultant for Access database to tracking Purchase Orders.
- Excel, Access and Apple database.
Personal Assistant to John A. McCone, Retired CIA Director 1988 – 1990
- Security Clearance.
Shoreline Community College, General Studies
City College, accounting program
Robert Half and Associates/Accountemps
13920 SE Eastgate Way # 420,
Bellevue, WA 98005
Overlake Internal Medicine Associates
1407 116th Ave NE Ste 200,
Bellevue, WA 98004
References upon request.